PG Music Home
Posted By: jeanmarcpillard realtrack melody - 12/06/09 09:08 PM
Hello

I would love to have realtrack instrument like sax,trumpet ,trombone ,guitare capable of playing the midi melodies i have in my many files like realbooks etc.....
I don't know if it is possible but it is my only frustration when I have those great accompaniment with a midi played melody

Thanks
Jean-Marc Pillard
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: realtrack melody - 12/06/09 09:22 PM
Real tracks are clips of audio pre-recorded and chopped up and reconfigured to follow the chord and bar instructions. They are not individual notes. If you have a melody to play soft or hard synths are still the method. AS you most likely know, that is an issue of quality of the synth. I use sampletank, Sound fonts, and several other synths to play the melodies. You just need to work hard at them. Find good solid synths and samplers and add effects and such.
Posted By: jeanmarcpillard Re: realtrack melody - 12/06/09 09:57 PM
Thank you for the tips Robh

I have those Garritan sounds with Finale 2010 ,is there a way to input those sounds into BB ,I tried but I am not very patient for these kind of manipulations
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: realtrack melody - 12/07/09 11:17 PM
Yes but it is much easier in Real Band. In BiaB tghere are limited audio tracks. You can export the midi track thru the softsynth, and then import the audio back in.

I usually export the whole song out and then bring it back into RB and add from there.
© PG Music Forums