PG Music Home
Posted By: alfstone I've just bought my upgrade... - 12/08/09 06:13 PM
...and while waiting for the UPS delivery of the USB pendrive with BIAB2010 inside, I've just begun downloading the files. Too curious...

But there's a question: since I have already everything coming with 2009.5 version (I mean Realtracks 1-66; Realdrums 1-26; Styles Disks 1-77; Soloist Disk Sets 1-20), may I download just the new files (the one missing in 2009.5) in order to have all the new features, realtracks, realdrums etc. etc.,

OR

do I have to download everything again? If so, I think I'll wait the UPS...

Another question: in my e-delivery page, why there is no size notice about all the files, except only the first 3 ones (BIAB/RB, Add-ons and Forte Demo)? It would be very useful to know the size of all the files to download, expecially the "big ones", Realtracks and realdrums...

Thanks for the answers, ciao!
Posted By: Mac Re: I've just bought my upgrade... - 12/08/09 06:32 PM
Good question and I don't know the answer for sure.

I don't think they've changed anything on the RealDrums and RealTracks you already have, but even if they did, you could still just download and install everything new and wait on the USB hard drive delivery for those others, I should think.

Have Fun, Alfredo!

--Mac
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: I've just bought my upgrade... - 12/08/09 06:43 PM
Hello Alfredo,

You would only need to download the new ones. We'll add a message about that. The files average over 1GB. Suggestion - if you plan to download some of the files, start with one at a time, and then test the file to make sure you are able to fully download files this large.
© PG Music Forums