PG Music Home
Posted By: Linus BIAB 2023 and Audio Monitoring - 12/04/22 03:38 PM
Waited literally YEARS for this feature - so after updating yesterday this was the very first thing I wanted to try out. Finally - guitar + VST amp + a smile between the headphones? Nope. Just crashes instead. Completely. Without any error message.

Not sure if I did something wrong, but guess I did just what the tutorial says: right click on a VU meter inside the mixer + activate 'Live input monitoring: Arm track'. After that, BIAB is gone - same thing on my laptop (using ASIO4All) and my desktop (ASIO via KompleteAudio6).

Did I miss something? Anything that has to be configured before? Any advice / help would be great ...
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: BIAB 2023 and Audio Monitoring - 12/04/22 04:03 PM
PG Music is aware that 2023 Band-in-a-Box build 1001 has an issue with the audio monitoring feature. The developers are presently working on a fix.
Posted By: Linus Re: BIAB 2023 and Audio Monitoring - 12/04/22 04:10 PM
OK, good to know that this is already in work. Time to practice patience in the meantime wink
Posted By: Blake - PG Music Re: BIAB 2023 and Audio Monitoring - 12/05/22 02:30 PM
Originally Posted By: Linus
Waited literally YEARS for this feature - so after updating yesterday this was the very first thing I wanted to try out. Finally - guitar + VST amp + a smile between the headphones? Nope. Just crashes instead. Completely. Without any error message.

Not sure if I did something wrong, but guess I did just what the tutorial says: right click on a VU meter inside the mixer + activate 'Live input monitoring: Arm track'. After that, BIAB is gone - same thing on my laptop (using ASIO4All) and my desktop (ASIO via KompleteAudio6).

Did I miss something? Anything that has to be configured before? Any advice / help would be great ...

Please try downloading build 1002
© PG Music Forums