PG Music Home
Posted By: MarioD The Furry Waltz - 09/11/18 01:19 PM
My friend Furry suggested that I change the tin whistle to a flute and bring up the choir in the song The Mellow Box. So I did and thus the title The Furry Waltz. I also added a short intro.

I like this better. What do you think?

The Furry Waltz
Posted By: jford Re: The Furry Waltz - 09/11/18 02:20 PM
Quote:
I like this better. What do you think?

Not sure about better (as I didn't hear the original one), but I really like this. Of course, I'm a sucker for flute (I think it's such a beautiful sounding instrument). I hate that I've had problems with my Ketron SD-2 module, as I really loved the flute sound from it (it fooled a professional flute player).

Great beautiful song, Mario. Not saying to do it, but the only change I would make would be to hold out the last note just a little longer, as it seemed to end a little abruptly for such a smooth flowing song.
Posted By: Icelander Re: The Furry Waltz - 09/12/18 04:26 PM
Originally Posted By: MarioD
My friend Furry suggested that I change the tin whistle to a flute and bring up the choir in the song
You got some good friends there, that much is evident for this is much improved cool
Posted By: David Snyder Re: The Furry Waltz - 09/19/18 03:09 PM

This is beautiful Mario. A real treat for the ears.
Posted By: beatmaster Re: The Furry Waltz - 09/19/18 05:03 PM
Like a comment above.. I never heard the first version, But that is very relaxing, endearing and calming piece of music loved it, put me on a mind journey.

Did you do the flute ?.
© PG Music Forums