PG Music Home
I have Band in a box since 2005 and for years I have just read the posts from the Forum but I did not write the posts myself because writing

in English was for me the problem. Today I have already written a small amount and I am also helping Czech forum where I write in the Czech

language. Otherwise for I use Google Translator in English, so I apologize for the result. Reading is easier for me, because I use both

translation and the original in English.

I'm trying to compete for the XTRA 5 and so I've just created a sample a month ago and saved on SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/user-920889151-633155523/01-zg1950-vigilnt-zg1950-mstrs1

The song is from Rock-Pop 5

Title: _VIGILNT Demo - Vigilant Blues Rock Guitar Solo
Style is _VIGILNT.STY (Vigilant Blues Rock Guitar Solo)

RealTracks in style: 1717:Bass, Electric, TexasBluesRockStraight Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 2688:Guitar, Electric, Soloist RockBrentSimple Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 2757:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm RockHeavy8thsCraig Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 1719:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm TexasBluesRockStraightSol Ev 120
Side Stick
Electric Snare
Low Floor Tom
Closed HI-Hat
High Floor Tom
Pedal Hi-Hat
Low Tom
Open Hi-Hat
Hi-Mid Tom
Crash Cymbal 1
Ride Cymbal 1
Chinese Cymbal
Ride Bell
Crash Cymbal 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also generated Super Midi Track:
Piano, Solo-Accompaniment CountryPopJohn Ev 120 - 2:Bright Acoustic Piano (CoyoteWT)

And I generated the Real Chart:
RC2688:Soloist - 30 Overdriven Guitar (CoyoteWT)

Key E 4/4 Tempo 110 Harmony is different from your pattern.

I can write texts in Czech language, I really can not speak it in English, so I finished my work in this state as SoundCloud.
If you want to listen to my singing in the Czech language, there is a song written there as the second:

https://soundcloud.com/user-920889151-633155523

001 Tak dál si namlouvám

It's a song old for ten years and it's done in Band in a Box and RealBand.

I will be 68 years old and I'm retired and so I play. And amateur I'm going to die. I like to do new things and I love music very much. And

I like this forum.
Welcome to this section of the forum. I had no difficulty reading your English. I listened to both songs and enjoyed both of them.

I hope we will see you posting in this forum more often!
Thank you for your encouragement
Posted By: w Re: gauzde - 01 - Zg1950 - VIGILNT ZG1950 MstrS1 - 09/22/18 12:22 AM
Welcome to the forum .

I enjoyed your composition .

Good luck in the 2018 competition .

Please post more often .
Another user in this competition submits 99% of his songs in japanese, and if anything, that just adds to the appeal. And I myself am icelandic, absolutely no one in here understands my language wink

The "language of music" is universal, so don't let your native language stop you! cool
What Eddie (Icelander) said!
Thank you and I take note.

In 2005 I bought BIAB with the fact that it is also the best textbook of music ever and since then I have been learning and enjoying it.

Hey this sounds great! Best of luck with the contest.
© PG Music Forums