PG Music Home
Posted By: George R. Nothing happens when I press play - 06/12/23 02:11 AM
It load up ok but doesn’t do anything after I load up my song. No sounds nor does the chords doesn’t move in the chord chart. However, the status says it is playing but nothing. I have update all band in a box patches so I am up to date, but to no avail.

I have MacBook Pro 2015 i7, internal 1tb hard, 16gb memory. Using Big Sur and the latest version of Logic Pro. I updated biab version (705). But my daw’s biab show the words playing but you don’t hear or see the progress moving from one chord to another
Hello George,

I moved your posts from another thread, because your problem is different and it is confusing to be working on two unrelated problems in one thread.

You could however do a similar troubleshooting procedure that I suggested in the other thread, which is to try the 'Standalone' version of the plugin. I am not talking about the main Band-in-a-Box.app, but the DAW standalone. You can find it in your Band-in-a-Box folder:
"Band-in-a-Box/BBPlugin/Files/Band-in-a-Box DAW Plugin Standlone.app"

You should run this, and try generating and playing a song. This is a helpful test to narrow down whether the problem is specifically related to using it as a plugin in Logic, or whether it could be something else. While you're there, go to File | About and confirm the exact build... 5.5.2?
© PG Music Forums