PG Music Home
PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013 is here with more than twenty new features! We've made looping easier with the new Ctrl-Space Bar command, the Event List has been improved, it’s easier to save files to a favorite folder, and to add part markers in the Chords window. You can import WAV files directly from the Tracks window popup menu without going into the Audio menu, and there’s added support for audio formats like .MP3, .MP4, M4A, and .WMA files, including Jukebox play. You can add multiple songs at a time to the Jukebox play list and stop and start Jukebox playback with new hot keys when you’re in the Jukebox window, or with the space bar when you’re out of the Jukebox window.

Recording is made easier with an Input VU meter on the main toolbar and pre-roll for punch-ins. You’ll also find improvements to the Metronome and the Audio Edit window, and consolidating audio now offers the option to include silence. The new Print-to-PDF button prints your notation in the popular PDF format, ready to upload or email. PowerTracks Pro Audio will now batch convert groups of files in a folder with enhanced batch rendering, and much more.

Upgrade for as little as $29! New user? First -time packages start as low as $49!!!!

Check it out: http://www.pgmusic.com/powertracks.htm
Posted By: jford Re: PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013 has arrived! - 02/02/13 02:07 AM
Thanks Callie...looking forward to checking out the new features.
Posted By: dvjduck Re: PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013 has arrived! - 02/09/13 03:43 PM
I tried to order PTP Audio 2013 (upgrading from Ver. 11) but could only find it for download. Is there no DVD (boxed) version available?
Thanks,
DVJ
Quote:

I tried to order PTP Audio 2013 (upgrading from Ver. 11) but could only find it for download. Is there no DVD (boxed) version available?
Thanks,
DVJ

You buy the DL. if you want a disc there's a check box for that and it costs an extra $5.00. You still get the DL as well.
Just downloaded (and have the box version coming as backup). WOW!!- I have not upgraded since version 10 and it is VERY nice. Ok is it my imagination or does it sound better too??? I am using a software synth (VirtualMidiSynth) that uses Soundfonts (using SynerGi GM)- which I used in version 10-- but it sounds better to me in this 2013 version. Anyway really glad I stepped into the present with PPA 2013.
Posted By: Rustywp Re: PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013 has arrived! - 04/07/13 11:56 PM
I wish the plug-ins looked more like the ones in Pro Tools!
Posted By: seeker Re: PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013 has arrived! - 11/11/13 05:12 AM
Callie,

Just ordered, thanks for heads up!

Great products you folks have.
© PG Music Forums