PG Music Home
Posted By: Bernier Horn Patches - 06/04/13 11:09 PM
I did some recording of horns from my Juno DI synth. I save them as audio and not midi tracks. The problem is they sound like kazoos. The people at Roland said the PT may be taking over, but if I record them as audio how can that happen?

Advice appreciated!

Bernier
Posted By: rharv Re: Horn Patches - 06/05/13 12:34 AM
Can you post a picture of the Track view for that seq file, or a sample of how it sounds?

I've never recorded audio into PT and had this result.
How did you record it? How was the synth connected to the computer (soundcard etc)?

If you connected MIDI to the computer and recorded MIDI, I could see this happening, or if you routed things so you actually recorded the audio from the computer being triggered by MIDI from the synth I could see this happening. But if you connected audio cables from the synth, and recorded to an audio track, this should not occur.
Posted By: Bernier Re: Horn Patches - 06/05/13 07:55 PM
Hi - I tried to attach an mp3 that has the horn sounds I am talking about. but the forum would not let me. It only allows picture type files.
I only save the tracks from my Juno DI as audio so I don't think the PT is changing them, but not sure.
Let me know if there is some other way to get the file to you. It is only 650 KB.

Thanks! Bernier
Posted By: rharv Re: Horn Patches - 06/06/13 12:49 AM
650k mp3??
That's small

Posted By: Bernier Re: Horn Patches - 06/08/13 06:35 PM
I know - it's only a very small section of the piece I'm working on. It only allows jpg, png, etc as attachments! I'll try again to send you the file.

Bernier
Posted By: Bernier Re: Horn Patches - 06/08/13 06:46 PM
I just talked to help and they will not allow mp3 postings. Any other way I can get it to you?

Thanks - Bernier
Posted By: LynB Re: Horn Patches - 06/09/13 10:12 AM
Send the MP3 file as an Email attachment to Support.
© PG Music Forums