PG Music Home
PowerTracks Pro Audio 2016 is here with great new features and enhancements including Load & Save MusicXML files, a fresh new logo, render track as ACID Loop and export it to BB Loops folder, Save Chords Window as Video, and more!

Posted By: Luiz Dias Re: Announcing PowerTracks Pro Audio 2016! - 04/09/16 06:54 PM
good new splash appearance
Posted By: Luiz Dias Re: Announcing PowerTracks Pro Audio 2016! - 04/09/16 06:57 PM
good new splash appearance
good new features too
Posted By: Paj Re: Announcing PowerTracks Pro Audio 2016! - 04/24/16 09:35 AM
PT2016 sure loads files a lot faster!

Not mentioned in the new features link: some new plugins.

Paj
8^)
Posted By: rharv Re: Announcing PowerTracks Pro Audio 2016! - 04/25/16 07:17 PM
Paj, what new plugins did you see? I didn't notice any..
Posted By: Paj Re: Announcing PowerTracks Pro Audio 2016! - 04/27/16 12:45 PM
Exciter? Enhancer? Did I miss these in previous upgrades? When I was installing PT2016 I noticed that the PlugIns option was checked in the install menu. This was not checked in the PT2015 install and I queried PG about this; I was informed that PT2015 had no new plugins. During the actual installation things flash by fast---I didn't recognize Exciter or Enhancer and didn't notice plugins that I was familiar with being installed, so I assumed these were new, maybe upgraded. If not, my apologies. Still, lovin' the new faster load time and PT2016 seems more stable dealing with file handling.

Paj
8^)

P.S.: Also, the next time I open Reaper, I thought I saw it "find" Exciter. Maybe we could get a clarification from PGmusic?

© PG Music Forums