PG Music Home
Posted By: prsings Wired - 02/09/08 07:29 AM
This may not belong here, as it isn't specific to PG products. I have miles of wire running around my room, and have a method for keeping track of 'em. I save those bread bag plastic clips, not the wire ties, the flat plastic ones and when I plug something in somewhere I write where they go on them with a sharpie. Both ends get one that is their destination. On my mixer I have a gang of wires, some not plugged in, so when I need the thing they go to, I find the right tag and plug them in and re-label the faders and knobs. I get it right every time. Some even come in colors, so I can look across the room and say "Oh yeah, the red one."
Posted By: Mac Re: Wired - 02/10/08 02:02 PM
Those little flat plastic breadwrapper and vegetable bag closers are also handy for use as emergency straplocs when the guitar strap is worn and keeps coming off of the strapholder. Just clip the closer device overtop of the straphook and strap.

Cool idea to use them as labeling, too, like that.
Posted By: PapaMikie Re: Wired - 02/10/08 04:48 PM
I always thought those little flat plastic things were designed to label cables and hold guitar straps on. I was under the impression that some one in the bread making industry had just come up with an alternative use for them.
© PG Music Forums