PG Music Home
RB BB PT needs to be fixed to send Tempo/Sync into the VST/i else it just loops: RB_Vielklang.mp4

This way is not as rock solid as sending Tempo/Sync into the VST/i from the Host but might save you a bit of trouble going from one DAW to another.
It should work ok with VSTi's that need Tempo/Sync like: EZDrummer/Jamstix etc.., EZKeys, Kontact, Temper VST (that lets you add more VSTs midi wav tracks), wav player VSTs, Vielklang 2 . . . .

EDIT: In Temper just go to Menu > Tracks > Add MIDI Track > VST
then click at the end of the track to bring up the VST (see below)

Get Live Professor Free it is a VST/i host you can slave to Realband's Midi Clock output ( Options > Prefs > Midi Out just check all the boxes to start with)

EDIT: Version 2 will run on Mac OSX, Early test version up and running.

You can use LoopBe1 - Download your free copy Virtual Midi Cable. In RB Midi Drivers Output set it as the second highlight one down so it's not the default and in Live Professor Free in Midi Setting set it as Midi Clock.

I used Banana VB Cable and set Live Professor Audio to "Voicemeeter AUX ASIO" and RB to "Voicemeeter Virtual ASIO" and set the Hardware out to your sound card.

Also > View > Tempo Panel have the Sync on.
See below the big RB clock and the little Live Professor clock are synced (RB set without 2 bar offset just to show).

In Biab you can set > Midi Option > Output Sync/Start info: Syncs Band-in-a-Box with an external sequencer.

Live Professor RB.mp4

Chrome gave me the following message when I D/Led Live Prof.

LiveProfessor_FREE_1.2.5.msi is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous.

I only saw it b/c when I went to close the browser it asked me if I wanted to kill the D/L. "What?" I said. Then it showed me the D/L page and I saw this message.

I know about false positives & msi can be trouble - although MuseScore 2 uses msi & there's no problem! There was even a post in the forum, someone scanned this as a virus. I imagine a lot of people have D/Led this software, but I thought I'd post my situation, 411 folks, and maybe get an answer about this.
Posted By: solidrock Re: Danger Will Robinson - 08/27/15 12:24 AM
msi Microsoft Installer, Installer package (Microsoft Windows)

MSI is an installer package file format used by Windows. Its name comes from the program’s original title, Microsoft Installer, which has since changed to Windows Installer. MSI files are used for installation, storage, and removal of programs. The files are contained in a package, which is used with the program’s client-side installer service, an .EXE file, to open and install the program.

Did Chrome block it because it downloaded it, scanned it with it's Antivirus Technology and found a virus in it or did it just say "Hey, I haven't heard of this one because it has not been downloaded as many time as Musescore" ?

Did it give the same message for the Advance version of Live Professor that cost $87 ?

But hey, I don't want to see you living Dangerously so you would be best to give it all a miss to be on the safe side.
LiveProfessor_FREE_X64_1.2.5.msi Scan Results:

Live Professor Results Green Report

The easiest way to download it is use Firefox or Internet Explorer they both scan it and don't find any problems, or just add an exception to Chrome.

you can get an analysis here on any file or site https://www.virustotal.com/en/
© PG Music Forums