PG Music Home
Posted By: TetonJohn Transfering a song in BiB to a CD - 01/01/10 08:18 PM
Is there a simple way to burn a song or group of songs made up in BiB to a CD? Should it be a R or RW CD?
Thanks. I have the 2009 version.
Posted By: abaudio Re: Transfering a song in BiB to a CD - 01/01/10 08:44 PM
You can "render it to Audio CD" with the WAV button in the menu or under the audio pull down menu. RW is rewritable so if you want to re-use the CD over and over again, you could use that option. If it has to be a permanent CD, then just use the normal writables (R) CD's. If you still want to be able to add a track later you can use the option "Burn CD-No finalize" (then when you are finished you can also "only finalize" it in that screen), otherwise select "Burn+finalize".
Posted By: TetonJohn Re: Transfering a song in BiB to a CD - 01/01/10 11:14 PM
Thx. I got it rendered to the C drive. When I tried to burn it to CD-RW in BiB, I got an error message saying it could not detect CDWriter XP.ocx. Any ideas. Is the rendered song correct in the WAV extension?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Transfering a song in BiB to a CD - 01/02/10 02:12 AM
John,
There's a freeware program called "CDBurnerXP" that's easily found on the net. If you download that, it will allow you to burn an audio CD from a rendered wav file. That might be another option.
Noel
Posted By: Mac Re: Transfering a song in BiB to a CD - 01/02/10 10:26 PM
The disk burning program that comes with PGMusic products is called, "miniburn.exe".

If you are getting error messages about a program named anything else, you aren't burning from inside the PGMusic product.

--Mac
Posted By: abaudio Re: Transfering a song in BiB to a CD - 01/07/10 03:08 AM
I looked for it in the band in a box disk and found it. Check if you can find the file in your BB and/or realband folder. CDWriterXP.ocx is obviously a part of the miniburner.

Then I googled for it a bit and noticed this topic had been discussed before. Check the advices of Andrew in this topic to see if it solves your problem:

http://www.pgmusic.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=213627&Main=213066
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Transfering a song in BiB to a CD - 02/08/10 07:54 PM

hello guys ...

its really nice and informative post....

i just liked it....

thanks for your information guys ...........
© PG Music Forums