PG Music Home
Posted By: Sclairfan First Post - 01/11/12 03:25 AM
Just thought I would say hello since I am new to the forum.I have been reading a lot of your posts since early December and have found them to be very informitave. I have had a few different versions if BB over the years but have not used it much. I really like Real Band and I like what it can do. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to use. I purchased a Roland SD-50 to use with Real Band , my fist Sound module was an MT-32 which I purchased new in 1988 and it works fine but not quite like the SD-50. My reason for making another attempt at BB is that I have two teenage daughters that play and sing and I would like to help them put together some backing tracks. I'm sure I will have many questions as we get into this and it certainly looks like this is a good place to get the answers I will need. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Posted By: LynB Re: First Post - 01/11/12 09:17 AM
Welcome to the Forum.
Posted By: MountainSide Re: First Post - 01/11/12 01:54 PM
Welcome. You will find much support and a friendly group here. You and your daughters will have a lot of fun with the software.
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: First Post - 01/12/12 05:23 AM
Quote:

Just thought I would say hello since I am new to the forum.I have been reading a lot of your posts since early December and have found them to be very informitave. I have had a few different versions if BB over the years but have not used it much. I really like Real Band and I like what it can do. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to use. I purchased a Roland SD-50 to use with Real Band , my fist Sound module was an MT-32 which I purchased new in 1988 and it works fine but not quite like the SD-50. My reason for making another attempt at BB is that I have two teenage daughters that play and sing and I would like to help them put together some backing tracks. I'm sure I will have many questions as we get into this and it certainly looks like this is a good place to get the answers I will need. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing your songs in the User Showcase and also we look forward to hearing what you have to add to the chatter around here!
© PG Music Forums