PG Music Home
Posted By: jazaddict live gig/jukebox questions... - 06/22/12 09:48 PM
So the jukebox can open, be started,and close to allow focus to the conductor . Ok....I guess this is workable ....it'd be better to be able to leave the jukebox open but relinquish focus so u can jump around the list if u want

And after the song is finished the next song cues,and with "stop between songs" selected it waits for a start message...I have a footswitch programmed to send space-bar and off we go...still in juke box mode.

My footswitch also enters and exits loop mode....stays in jukebox. Awesome.

But if I use the spacebar to stop early I'm kicked outta jukebox mode (the word "jukebox" disappears from the title bar and sure enough,the next song doesn't cue. Good grief....really ?

I read a thread where one of the posters said he discovered and hates and requested some modification to be able to stop a song but stay in juke mode...no love.

So does anybody work around this somehow?

Another thing....if u use the < > to move in the list, playback starts immediately regardless of "stop between songs" setting. ....and of course,if u hit stop either in jukebox or out of jukebox mode ur kicked outta jukebox mode.....I really want the ability to cue a song but not start till I hit the footswitch.

Also...how do u not play the currently cued song? Ya know?like the stop-between is checked,the next song loads and waits but I don't wanna play that one...can't get off that song.

Anybody workin this?
Posted By: silvertones Re: live gig/jukebox questions... - 06/22/12 10:31 PM
I use the JB but leave it up. When you say you close it do you mean minimize it? I'll play with it tomorrow.
Posted By: jazaddict Re: live gig/jukebox questions... - 06/22/12 11:47 PM
Yah....in Help it says you can close it and re-open it with the OK button ,but its actually the CLOSE button. Its still functioning,changes the song,waits for start....when u reopen its showing the current and next.

However, if u interupt playback the juke loses its place.

I meant to mention that the ReOpen-juke-starting-at-highlighted button doesn't change to the the highlighted...it MOVES the highlight to the old CURRENT and starts playing...kinda funny really. Its like "what...I'm playing the highlighted one...u didn't say WHO selects the highlight <sticks its tongue out at me >"
Posted By: LoveGuitar Re: live gig/jukebox questions... - 06/26/12 07:29 PM
What footswitch do you use?

Todd
Posted By: jazaddict Re: live gig/jukebox questions... - 06/27/12 01:40 AM
Its a 3 USB I got off EBAY for $26 shipped. A bit wonky on the setup, but once I figured it out its workin great.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triple-3-USB-Key...=item3f11bb145e
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: live gig/jukebox questions... - 06/28/12 12:00 PM
Quote:

Its a 3 USB I got off EBAY for $26 shipped. A bit wonky on the setup, but once I figured it out its workin great.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triple-3-USB-Key...=item3f11bb145e

hahaha
ads for products made in China crack me up. The description says:
" You can use it by your hands and feet so that efficiency. " <--really? That's where the period goes??

Having said that, $26 bucks is a killer price for this puppy! I want use with hands(??) and feet so that efficiency!
Posted By: jazaddict Re: live gig/jukebox questions... - 06/30/12 12:56 AM
Why do you hate pigeon English?

Its definitely shipping from china...took 10 days

Not one thing wrong with it...works great.
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: live gig/jukebox questions... - 06/30/12 03:53 PM
Quote:

Why do you hate pigeon English?

Its definitely shipping from china...took 10 days

Not one thing wrong with it...works great.

I DON'T hate pigeon English! I love it! In fact, I watch a lot of subtitled asian TV and movies, partly because the subtitles can be more entertaining than the plot.

regarding the pedal: I already ordered one, as soon as I saw your post. It looks like an amazing value, and I've been wanting a USB pedal for quite a while.

What do you use all 3 pedals for?

Any specific advice for me regarding installation?
© PG Music Forums