PG Music Home
Posted By: Don Gaynor Aligning Audio Tracks To Zero Point? - 10/23/14 03:01 AM
I imported 8 audio tracks (.wav) by drag-n-drop directly on the .wav button expecting them to all begin at the zero point. Instead, they concatenated. Is there a way to "snap to 0" all tracks?
Not sure if you can do all at once or how to even if its possible but I often have tracks that need to be moved and would just do the eight tracks one at a time. Should take less than a minute or so.

Select the first channel, select the entire track (ctrl-A) hold the ctrl key with left mouse button and drag the track to the desired position.

Repeat for each track you want to move.

Hope this helps..

Charlie
Posted By: solidrock Re: Aligning Audio Tracks To Zero Point? - 10/23/14 03:34 AM
Set RB to correct tempo for the wav files
Select all 8 wav files in Explorer
Drag onto the Name section of the 1st track.

The Drop Zone is only for Export, you drag a track Number to it then drag it out when Green to a folder or DAW.
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Aligning Audio Tracks To Zero Point? - 10/23/14 07:09 PM
Solid Rock and Charlie, thanks for diving in to save me.

I decided (before seeing your suggestions) to start over and, wallah! It worked perfectly the way I had expected it to.

Suspect a minor software glitch. It had always worked properly before by dragging the .wav and dropping it on the transport for the new track.

Thanks, guys. Color me beside myself.
Glad you got her up and going.
© PG Music Forums