PG Music Home
I finally got style picker working for a new song and picked a style, then when I went to add chords in on the chord window, i could add the first chord in but in any other bar i couldnt put a chord in.....

then i dropped the screen down and put it back up. I could then add 1 more chord but no more after that is there a fix for this somewhere?

i never have this problem in biab......
never mind there is a patch for it....its a reported bug... ill download it I forgot that i didn't patch it with the latest patch......
so I downloaded the patch and it fixed it, but then I entered the chords in, generated the tracks, and I noticed it took the chords and placed them in a different spot on the sheet, several measures down into the grey area. this didn't affect the generation, but now I have to redo them on the sheet, how wierd is that?
Hi Bostonx,

If you open the Chords Window - right click and look at the options available. If You select "Option" you can observe the setting for "Auto Interpret Chords on Loading". The default is "Always" and I suspect this is what happened to you. I have set this to "Never" so I can re-interpret the chords automatically should I so wish.
thanks, ill give that a shot!!
© PG Music Forums