PG Music Home
on a 2d computer
win 10
realband 2015 patch 8
tascaam us-144 interface
keyboard in left input
guitar in the right

if i set a track to mono and record the keyboard things are fine
with the track set to mono trying to record the guitar audio results in no audio even though i can see the level meters moving and hear the output

this occurs whether i have the asio or mime drivers
if the track is set to stereo the guitar records fine

i've deleted RB.CFG and RealBand.INI and reinstalled patch 8
how do you select just tke right input
I'm sure you're already done it, but make sure that in RealBand you've set which channel you wish to use for Mono (L or R) under "Options, Preferences, 2-Audio, Input Channel for MONO Tracks", and then make sure your guitar is plugged into the matching input channel on your sound card.
first let me apologize i should have never posted the ? or sent a note to support which did i'll probably hear from them today

thanks john and

no i did not set that option because i din't know about it.

for this option "Options, Preferences, 2-Audio, Input Channel for MONO Tracks", the default is left
choosing right when i want to record the guitar gets the job done

normally before i post i search the forums for something like mono
http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=308386#Post308386 and check help, nothing there, and the pdf manual, it's on page 12

in sonar and music creator 7 the option is located in the in\out section of the channel strip maybe in future versions the option could be part of the disclose triangle options (wishlist req coming soon)

so thanks again
© PG Music Forums