PG Music Home
Posted By: Tano Music BBW2.EXE missing in DATA folder - 02/02/16 10:51 AM
Not sure why this just started happening..is there a quick way to fix this without re-installing?
Posted By: jford Re: BBW2.EXE missing in DATA folder - 02/02/16 12:19 PM
Did you verify that the file was actually gone from the hard drive? Is this on your local PC or on the USB hard drive? If you installed on the local PC, you might try just copying from the RealBand\DATA folder on the USB drive to your RealBand\DATA folder on your PC. If it is missing from the USB drive, then I'm not sure how to get it back other than maybe try re-installing the most recent patch update (in the hopes that was one of the files contained in it). Additionally, if you registered your BIAB/RB on the PGMusic main site account page, then you should have access to the download link for BIAB/RB (which is essentially re-installing, but just the main application part of the programs. If you do that, you'll have to apply the latest updates to both programs.

Don't know if that helped.
Posted By: MarioD Re: BBW2.EXE missing in DATA folder - 02/02/16 12:47 PM
I just did a search and I found BBW2 here:

You may have a backup version that you can update.

Also if you are on-line what is your anti-virus program. Maybe it thinks that it is a virus and either erased it or put it in the quarantine area. You may have to make an exception for that program in your anti-virus program.
Posted By: Tano Music Re: BBW2.EXE missing in DATA folder - 02/02/16 01:19 PM
Thanks all..
Posted By: Pipeline Re: BBW2.EXE missing in DATA folder - 02/02/16 01:26 PM
the backed up version are older, if you just download the latest update it has bbw2.exe in it.
© PG Music Forums