PG Music Home
Title says it all. Please help
1.Merge to wav and copy it to iPhone
2. Merge to compressed file and use MP3 as the format as one of the steps along the way (requires mps codec for good results) then transfer with File Explorer or iTunes
3. Merge to wma and see if your iPhone supports this format, some do and some don't

Merge it to a format your phone uses/understands and copy it over. This may mean downloading a codec (and installing it in Windows) so RB can write the merged file to a format your phone understands. Windows/iOS transfers can be inherently problematic, but there is always a way.

Another, more obscure, option is to have the file available on the network (using RB running the server app) and just use the iPhone/Android app to play it from the original source .. this option needs the computer with the RB file available on both your local network and sound source, so not the best option. But pretty cool when it is available.
Actually I am transferring to an IPOD not Iphone. I want to plug it into my L1 compact for a few backing tracks.
Pretty much the same for iPod as was already mentioned. You just need to render the song file to something that the iPod recognizes like .mp3 or .wav. You should be able to do that conversion from within Realband.
Thank you
yeah, sorry .. I'm a web app programmer so in my mind iPad = iOS phone requirements. Sorry, I was close.
/for us older users who remember 'Get Smart'; "Missed it by that much"
Originally Posted By: rharv

Missed it by that much

We'll just banish you to the cone of silence.

You need to listen to the end.

Oh, and I still have this vinyl album.
Originally Posted By: sslechta
We'll just banish you to the cone of silence.

Whattt was that?????

Attached picture 2017-04-20_23-03-30.jpg
Yup....
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack

Whattt was that?????

Comedy .. at one point in time

Admit it.... Agent 99 was the real reason for watching Get Smart.
Well there were at least 2 aspects, but I admit Agent 99 was 1 of them ..
© PG Music Forums