PG Music Home
Maybe crazy, but I use the program entirely for stretching (slowing) and key changing in Real Band. B in Box 2017 locks up when trying to do this. I notified support via chat on THREE occasions over the last 7 months. I use B in B 2016 for the real band in that one that can modify a mono wav in the way I've described. I bought 2017 when it first came out and can't use it.. I install every now and then (today) to see if they fixed that issue, but once again .. nope. Why is PG Music sucking in this situation?
Tom,

Last time you posted about this, rharv and I responded. There was no indication from you that you read our posts. I take that to mean that you didn't check back.

If you check back this time, have a look at our responses to your post back in June.

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=62568&Number=417640#Post417640

Basically, we need to know more about your system, what you do, what you have running, etc. Neither rharv nor I could reproduce what you're experiencing.

Regards,
Noel
Originally Posted By: TomDavisDotCom
Maybe crazy, but I use the program entirely for stretching (slowing) and key changing in Real Band. B in Box 2017 locks up when trying to do this.

Hi Tom, It sounds like a drastic under use of two great programs if you are only using them for their audio effects.
I use BIAB/RB as a song writing and backing track tool and utilize Reaper, Adobe Audition and Audacity (free) for manipulating the audio. If I just wanted to time stretch and/or pitch or key change a track I would just load the mp3 or wav file directly into Audition or Audacity and use the Effects Menu to do the changes.
Sorry guys.. I didn't see the replies to my last post... I thought I would be notified via automated email that there was a reply-- I read the replies .. I successfully transposed now using the Audio Effects method, but still can not time stretch ... My chat help was able to recreate the issue if you can find the transcript. And I know I am under utilizing the program. I just like to have it for messing around sometimes. The real tracks bass guitars aren't up to the quality I want in backing tracks... the hi roll off at 1000HZ kills them
Online chat transcripts are between you and PGMusic. We regular users (like you) don't have access to them and they are not part of the forum discussions.
For those bass RTs I sometimes boost 2-4 kHz to help get some of the life back in ..
I don't think the range above 10kHz is a killer, but the 2-4kHz range is a little dead also for my tastes.
© PG Music Forums