PG Music Home
Is it just me or is Realband 2017 extremely slow when generating audio harmonies? And also, instead of showing a normal busy cursor it takes over my cursor and moves it around the screen (or maybe I moved it and it is just taking soooooo long to respond that when it does it is moving my cursor from a buffer!.

This is pretty much unusable in this state!
See if you can open Task Manager and observe CPUs, memory, etc. when you try this again. May be beneficial in investigation.
John,

I use RB to generate harmonies and it's ok for me. I only generate 1 up and 1 down, though. I also don't generate small, medium, large choirs.

If generating many parts and multiple voices, such as the choral sounds, it can be slow.

Regards,
Noel
Originally Posted By: Noel96
John,

I use RB to generate harmonies and it's ok for me. I only generate 1 up and 1 down, though. I also don't generate small, medium, large choirs.

If generating many parts and multiple voices, such as the choral sounds, it can be slow.

Regards,
Noel

Thanks Noel. It is not just the slowness that makes me crazy although that is pretty bad. It is the fact that it performs like code that has locked up. No normal "working" icon is displayed and instead the whole program slows down to a crawl with even the cursor being unresponsive. Unless there is something specifically wrong with my installation I'd call this feature broken and unusable.
© PG Music Forums