PG Music Home
Posted By: JoanneCooper Jbridge - 12/05/17 07:01 AM
Urgh..I dont like upgrading but I guess it has to be done. Do I need to purchase jbridge again? None of my VST plugins are working
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Jbridge - 12/05/17 08:21 AM
Hi Joanne

I'm certainly not aware that Jbridge needs another purchase. I haven't seen any other posts about
issues.

Has you path to the VST's changed?

Do you get any error or informational messages?

Trev
Posted By: jford Re: Jbridge - 12/05/17 12:15 PM
Nope, once you purchased it, it's yours and you can get updates as they come out (which is not very often).

If it's already installed on your machine, BIAB2018 should pick up on it right away.
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: Jbridge - 12/06/17 03:10 AM
What they already said - you don't need to buy, or probably even need to reinstall, JBridge again.

BUT Just to verify what you are saying you do mean ONLY your 64-bit plugins are not working? You have verified a sampling of all other 32-bit only VST and VSTi plugins and they DO work correct?
Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: Jbridge - 12/07/17 10:43 AM
Originally Posted By: Larry Kehl
What they already said - you don't need to buy, or probably even need to reinstall, JBridge again.

BUT Just to verify what you are saying you do mean ONLY your 64-bit plugins are not working? You have verified a sampling of all other 32-bit only VST and VSTi plugins and they DO work correct?

Hi Larry
Yes that is exactly what I am saying
Regards
Joanne
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: Jbridge - 12/07/17 03:23 PM
COPY and this won't help you but

I just went into BIAB and RB (each with latest updates) and tested both a 64-bit ONLY VSTi and a 64-bit ONLY VST and each opened and worked and JBridge version 1.74 "bridged" without issue.

Best I can offer is make sure you are running as Administrator; reinstall BIAB and RB (it only takes a few minutes) double check in RB that options defaults aren't some weird setting; reinstall JBridge

then CALL PG - or maybe just call them FIRST anyway

GOOD LUCK!
Larry
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: Jbridge - 12/12/17 03:02 PM
Joanne

you get this going yet?

Larry
Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: Jbridge - 12/13/17 03:08 AM
Hi Larry. Am working around this at the moment. Will try again soon. Maybe I am being dim
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: Jbridge - 12/13/17 01:28 PM
OK - just hate to see one of the good ones STUCK - I'd get on "horn" with PG no matter what

good luck (and lets us know if/when and how fixed)
Larry
Posted By: MarioD Re: Jbridge - 12/13/17 04:14 PM
Hi Joanne,

Maybe this will help:

https://jstuff.wordpress.com/jbridge/jbridge-troubleshooting/782-2/
Posted By: CoolBreeze Re: Jbridge - 12/14/17 07:13 AM
Thanks Mario, I know that it should help me, the default settings aren't working out for some of mine.
© PG Music Forums