PG Music Home
Posted By: beatmaster rendering - 12/05/17 06:28 PM
Hoping someone can drop in and help me out been working in Real band for the first time.

Done some work on a song and would like to set dry,flat,etc.I know how to do this in biab ,but cant see how to in realband.
Posted By: rharv Re: rendering - 12/05/17 08:52 PM
Have you seen the mixer window?

Under Window menu (at the top).
Or use CTRL + 8 to pop it up instantly.

You can pretty quickly remove/zero everything there.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
Is the file saved to SEQ format?
Posted By: beatmaster Re: rendering - 12/06/17 09:54 AM
rharv yes I have it saved seq, I was rendering to separate wav files to then take it to my daw.

In Biab I read some post and it explained how to set flat dry etc it would then set all volumes to 90 all pan to middle etc.

Then when you render all of them are equal volume pan, no reverb etc.
Posted By: jford Re: rendering - 12/06/17 12:18 PM
I believe th "flat/dry/center" seeing is specific to BIAB to prepare a project for use in a DAW. In RB, you need to set each track manually, easily done via the mixer.
Posted By: beatmaster Re: rendering - 12/06/17 04:20 PM
John thanks I honestly thought I was missing it somewhere good to know will stop me hunting for it.
Posted By: rharv Re: rendering - 12/06/17 09:58 PM
Not sure what DAW you are targeting, but I simply open RB (then move the RB window to the right side of the screen)
Then Open the desired DAW, and position that on the left side of the screen.

Then drag the files from RB/PT to the DAW screen, and they just load as tracks, where I can then zero/flatten them there as desired. Most of the time they load centered/flat.

If not, at least it saves all the render to wav steps and the resulting un-needed files laying about.

Quick way to do this;
Open RB, make sure it is not 'maximized'.
Hold the Windows key on your keyboard and tap the right arrow key. RB should snap to the right half of the screen.

Then Open your Daw and use the Window key + left arrow to snap it to the left half of the screen.

Than drag the tracks from RB to the DAW.
Works a treat here.
© PG Music Forums