PG Music Home
Now maybe we'll get somewhere. Are the audio files suppose to be the same tempo when exporting? When I import audio in Mixcraft(DAW) it usually detects and corrects the right tempo when it is not the same, but some of the imported RB tracks have different a different tempo.

I'm not quite sure how that works out, because MC also has the Melodyne time stretch built-in, but it is turned off by default. That is the reason my audio is not syncing up, but that still doesn't explain why both products will at times export an entire track instead of a selected region.
It sounds like some of the Realband audio files have/haven't been saved with acidized information. This is pitch and tempo details that will be used by audio manipulation software.

Both Realband and BIAB allow users to save audio with or without the acidized details.
Thanks, I'll keep track of which ones. Maybe it's when I try to use loops. I'm about to jump back on RB now that I think I have Jbridge mostly setup.
If you are using loops, they are acidized. It could well be this that's causing the mismatches.
© PG Music Forums