PG Music Home
So I get my tracks exactly where I want them and want to open them in RB for some adio recording and what-not, and it tries to open and generate with RealDrums RTS and also adds a bunch of empty audio tracks for good measure.

Is there a way I can simply get the 3-4 tracks actually present in my song without any other tracks?

TIA
1. You can drag and drop the tracks you want from BIAB to Realband, or

2. Just open the BIAB song in Real Band, change all BIAB tracks tho regular tracks, then delete the ones you don't want. This takes about the same amount of time as it took to write your question.
Thanks Jford. On that note, how does one delete tracks in RB (as opposed to just clearing their contents)?
Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09
Thanks Jford. On that note, how does one delete tracks in RB (as opposed to just clearing their contents)?

Select the track you want to remove and then use "Edit | Track | Remove Tracks" to do the job.

Attached picture remove tracks 2018.JPG
Is it possible to do that prior to importing the track to RB though?

Pardon my persistence, but booting up RB totally crashes my laptop before I can even press cancel.

(Yes, I know, my specs suck :-( but I can somehow run a dozen tracks in Reaper with VSTs, VSTis, JS plugins and all that without a hint of a hiccup).
One thing with RB, let it settle down before attempting things.

Give it an extra 10-15 seconds or so.

It seems to play nicer for me when I do that, so it's my workflow.
RB looks like it is ready to run before it is.
I agree Reaper is more efficient and faster to load, but Reaper can't generate RTs or RDs ..

If it helps, I think you can select multiple tracks and delete them all at once in just a few seconds.

Hold CTRL and click all the tracks you want to delete.
© PG Music Forums