PG Music Home
I'm over the my using RB as a DAW affair, and I'm back to having problems dragging audio tracks into my DAW MixCraft 8. I tried directly from the track, and tried from the drop station.

It worked for a few songs, and I thought perhaps the problem was resolved, but it might just be certain real styles that I'm not understanding.

I have five tracks on SC that I've been able to drop into my DAW and mixdown except for the song with this style _INDIGO.sty Indigo Simple Solo Blues Shuffle? The tracks aren't sync'd up, but all of the other songs did with no problems?

Edit: The problem is with MC. I had to clear "Autowarp" and move the red beat marker to the beginning of the track.
Hi CoolBreeze,

Do you mean that the tracks are out of sync in Mixcraft, or in RealBand? If it's in Mixcraft, are they playing at the same tempo but offset from each other, or are they running at different tempos?

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
I guess they're running at different tempos, but I will have to look at it again because I think I can narrow down the track(s) that's causing it.

I remember having this problem before, but I don't know if it was this song. I will look at some of the other songs, but I'm sure it's probably user error.

I think the last time I also figured it was the style I was using. I'll update this when I run across another bad one.

Edit: Yes, that would be in MC where I have problems with certain styles.

The only odd thing that happens is that MC still asks me to set the projects tempo, even though I've already done that in MC. The other songs didn't do that, and if I recall correctly they only did it if I forgot to set the tempo, so I made a habit of making sure MC had the same tempo and key as RB.

Edit: It appears to be the drum track that is out of sync. The odd thing about that style is that there is another drum track that was generated in RB I don't remember creating.

I originally created the song in BB, and I may have played with importing a loop there and forgot. I'm not even trying to export the other track in RB because it is off beat. I thought it was suppose to go along with the main drum track.

edit 3: I can only find a .seq, but I may have renamed and/or deleted some files. Will keep working with it.
So far what it looks like is MC is trying to beat match on some of the tracks when it shouldn't be. I'm not sure why, but I'll continue to look into it.

The original clip is the same tempo as the project tempo, but MC puts in a beat marker and shifts the track. I'll have to see what I can do to disable it.
Thanks for the help!
© PG Music Forums