PG Music Home
Posted By: Phil Babylon Do multiriffs follow realtrack options? - 08/04/18 02:49 PM
Hi.
Can anyone tell me...

If I generate a realtrack and have a specific option selected (for example, bluesy, simple or held) and then subsequently I create a multiriff for a particular section of that realtrack, does the multiriff follow the option I've set?

My impression has been that they don't but default to the basic realtrack setting? I would love in mulitriffs to be able to select those options specificially.

Phil
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Do multiriffs follow realtrack options? - 08/04/18 08:01 PM
That's an interesting question, Phil.

I don't know the answer to your question but this might help...

When I select "Multiriff... (choose)" -- the option that lets me choose the RT that I want to create a multiriff from, a variation of Realtrack picker appears that lets me select (a) the RT and (b) adjust the choices 'Bluesy', 'Held', etc (if the RT has those options).

As far as I can tell, with only a brief glance at a couple of RTs, this seems to work.

I suspect that if you want to obtain bluesy RT generations using Multiriff, it will be necessary to use "Multiriff... (choose)" so that the 'bluesy' option can be set.

Regards,
Noel

Hey, thanks a very helpful reply. I'll try that. Until now I've just been selecting the option above the (choose) option because I've always generated a realtrack first.

Regards

Phil
© PG Music Forums