PG Music Home
Posted By: Deacon Key and Tempo Changes - 04/03/11 05:45 PM
I don't understand why I can't make a key or tempo change in Real Band. If it can be done so easily in BIAB it would be helpful to have it happen in Real Band as well
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Key and Tempo Changes - 04/06/11 04:59 PM
Why can't you? Open the event list and see if you can add them there.
Posted By: percy Re: Key and Tempo Changes - 04/06/11 07:03 PM
For a key change, click on EDIT and go to pitch transpose midi music, or under OPTIONS go to key signature. Also under OPTIONS,you'll find the tempo command.

Also, under WINDOWS is the handy tempo map.

Percy
Posted By: LynB Re: Key and Tempo Changes - 05/01/11 10:04 AM
You can enter varying TEMPOS via the TEMPO MAP - look under Winows
Posted By: Shastastan Re: Key and Tempo Changes - 05/21/11 12:16 AM
Quote:

You can enter varying TEMPOS via the TEMPO MAP - look under Winows

What am I doing wrong? I thought I understood the function of the tempo map. The tempo changes that I made show up there, but nothing happens in the song. I'm just trying to slow down the last 2 bars using "Fill". All tracks are midi. I can see that nothing related to this is in the Events List for any of the tracks, though. Thanks for helping out.

Stan
Posted By: LynB Re: Key and Tempo Changes - 06/01/11 02:06 PM
Tempo changes do not appear in the Event List. The reducing Tempos using the Fill Option works OK here. Experiment by reducing Tempos at the start of the Song say 120 to 10 at the end of 10 bars. Now look at the Bar spacings at the top of the main Tracks Window where you will see the actual Bar spacing change the slower the music is playing. This works at the end of of the song as well - try 120 to 5 over two bars.

It may be that the changes you are entering are two slight to be noticed - try extreme values.
Posted By: rharv Re: Key and Tempo Changes - 06/01/11 06:02 PM
Also make sure you have the latest update, some systems were not responding to the tempo map during regeneration earlier (before the fix).
Quote:

Fixed: Tempo and sync problems in some situations, especially with tempo changes within songs.
Fixed: Tempo changes of realtracks and realdrums were not working properly.
Improved: Handling of RealTracks Timebase

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Key and Tempo Changes *DELETED* - 07/11/11 03:52 AM
© PG Music Forums