PG Music Home
Posted By: carkins Assign colors and hide tracks - 10/12/11 07:58 PM
I've noticed that as I generate more versions or new tracks it can be visually hard to pick out my favorites even if I label them 1, 2 3 etc as I generate.

How about a way to add a color to each track to help organize the chaos of creativity.

Would also be great to be able to Hide selected tracks as in Photoshop Layers.
Sometimes less is more.
Posted By: multitracker Re: Assign colors and hide tracks - 10/13/11 03:51 AM
Quote:

I've noticed that as I generate more versions or new tracks it can be visually hard to pick out my favorites even if I label them 1, 2 3 etc as I generate.

How about a way to add a color to each track to help organize the chaos of creativity.

Would also be great to be able to Hide selected tracks as in Photoshop Layers.
Sometimes less is more.

Changing colors of various tracks is already available in current version of RB. Can't hide tracks currently, but you can minimize them.

Terry
Posted By: carkins Re: Assign colors and hide tracks - 10/14/11 12:52 PM
Can you tell me where to find the option to change the track colors?
Looked all over or maybe need new computer glasses.
Thanks
Carkins
Posted By: multitracker Re: Assign colors and hide tracks - 10/16/11 09:05 PM
Right-click anywhere inside the track you wish to change the background color of. From the resulting pop-up menu click on "Current Track Event Colors". Click on "Choose", where you can then select from a whole slew of track colors. "OK" your way out after making your selection; the track you are in (assuming there is already something recorded in it) will turn to the color you have selected. Nice feature; I wonder how many people are aware of this new addition?

Terry
Posted By: carkins Re: Assign colors and hide tracks - 10/20/11 12:54 PM
Fantastic! Will make my workflow much easier.
Thanks multitracker.
Carkins
Posted By: businessphones Re: Assign colors and hide tracks - 10/29/11 04:46 AM
Adding colors to track will make it look very creative and that will definitely make your workflow easier!!!
© PG Music Forums