PG Music Home
Posted By: WSE1 Bar Settings - 03/06/12 06:59 AM
I wish for the ability to modify different beats in the bar rather then the entire bar.

For instance: It would be nice to have the ability of muting instruments at various beats in the bar, or to increase velocity in the same way, and so on.

Also, I wish the pick guitar, of real guitar, could be modified to pluck on the shots and stops rather then strum. The strums at the shots and stops are extremely annoying. Yes I can mute it, but not if the guitar needs to be in it. I find myself having to trade off with an electric dire or something else, then compensate for the difference in sound by doing other things, like getting the tracks in my DAW and then changing using a VST sound in the dire track to an acoustic so there is no real apparent difference.

If I could get it all done in BIB it sure would save me a lot of time.

Thank you for allowing my input
Posted By: LynB Re: Bar Settings - 03/08/12 09:03 AM
Suggest you post this in the BIAB Forum for specific help.
Posted By: solidrock Re: Bar Settings - 03/12/12 03:45 AM
Quote:

I wish the pick guitar, of real guitar, could be modified to pluck on the shots and stops rather then strum.....

The workaround i do is where you have a hold, shot or stop on say a C chord C... C.. C. and you want the guitar to keep playing, just add a "g" on the end C...g and in the BB guitar track, generate the track, duplicate it then regenerate another instrument in the same BB guitar track, duplicate it and so on and so forth.
That way you are not limited with just the BB tracks for exemptions:
C...b bass is exempt
C...d drums " "
C...p piano " "
C...g guitar " "
C...s strings " "

You just won't get the realcharts as the BB tracks don't generate realcharts.

Bob..
© PG Music Forums