PG Music Home
Posted By: eddie1261 Software integration - 05/17/12 04:34 PM
This wish is REALLY pushing it, but it would be great if we could write out chord sheets in Excel and have RB able to import it. Now I don't know how many people would use it, and I may very well be the only one, but when the muse hits at work I would like to set up a 4 column wide spreadsheet and enter my chord progressions in and bring it home and say "IMPORT FROM EXCEL".

I would also like a Grammy, a gold record, more money than I can ever spend, for ice cream to not make my spare tire a larger width than it already is, for the Browns to win the Super Bowl, World Peace, and end to hunger, etc....
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Software integration - 05/17/12 05:38 PM
Not to mention that a pill will regrow my hair and the side effect is I get better lookin' each day!
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Software integration - 05/17/12 06:49 PM
Well, for me it'd be "thinner", but I understand.....
Posted By: rharv Re: Software integration - 05/20/12 03:43 PM
Everything listed is possible except the Browns winning the Superbowl.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Software integration - 05/20/12 06:55 PM
When it is finally my time to go to that big stadium in the sky, I will be able to say that I saw the Browns win the championship on that cold Sunday, Dec 27th in 1964. Me and 79,543 of my closest friends. 6 years before the Super Bowl was born.
Posted By: rharv Re: Software integration - 05/20/12 08:10 PM
OK, ya got me. Lions haven't won it in my lifetime, or anybody elses.
.. maybe next year.
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Software integration - 05/22/12 07:46 PM
Thinner i am slowly doing, i have already lost 33 Lbs. I have only 20 to go now.
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Software integration - 05/24/12 06:06 PM
Quote:

Thinner i am slowly doing, i have already lost 33 Lbs. I have only 20 to go now.

I used to maintain my body weight by shedding a pound of hair for every pound of flesh I added. But... then I ran out of hair. Now the sacales are inmbalanced in favor of flesh.

but, back on topic: the software integration I would like most to see is for Melodyne to work as a plugin in RB
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Software integration - 05/25/12 08:22 PM
Quote:

Great job. Keep that focus and reach that goal!!
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Software integration - 05/26/12 04:40 AM
35 lbs and shrinking! er ... ah well you get the picture. When i started i weighed 254.5 lbs on official weigh in day one, now 39 days later 219.5 as of this morning (friday the 25th) My goal is 200 even.

I got tired of being heavy, and struggling to do things i once gave no thought to. Sure I know part of it is being 55 now, but i feel i have limited time to accomplish what i want. I plan to diet down to about 205, and then start a systematic exercise routine to go the last 5 to 10 lbs, and get in real good shape.

Plus i figured it was a great time to change my personal eating habits, and try hard to undo years of just not caring enough. I saw several friend do this program, one lost 62 lbs, and just looks great. He was able to get off his heart medication, and really shocked his doctors. A heart attack really scared him. At my age I am in the heart attack zone, so it was more than time to make life changes.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Software integration - 05/30/12 08:25 PM
Did you come up with your own program or is this something established? 35 pounds in 39 days ia amazing and borderline unhealthy. Of course that comes from a fat diabetic, so....
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Software integration - 06/01/12 04:02 PM
I am using a product several friends suggested. It works great, and i feel great. It requires a lot of dedication. Here is the web site http://lose1lbaday.com/ I am using the second and third product on the page the Hormone free stuff. I am now at 37.5 lbs and 45 days. It is slower progress now but still losing. i have about a week left, and i go for a 21 day maintenence period, then one more round to finish.
© PG Music Forums