PG Music Home
Posted By: curlyguit Problem realband - 08/23/17 10:29 AM
Hello!

I want to import a song (Blues 12 bars - 4 times) what I made in band in box 2017 in Realband to play the guitar myself. But i can't Import the song, because Realband Crash down every time I try it.

What I can do?

Thanks
Erwin
Posted By: curlyguit Re: Problem realband - 08/23/17 10:30 AM
Originally Posted By: curlyguit
Hello!

I want to import a song (Blues 12 bars - 4 times) what I made in band in box 2017 in Realband to play the guitar myself. But i can't Import the song, because Realband Crash down every time I try it.

What I can do?

Thanks
Erwin
Posted By: jford Re: Problem realband - 08/23/17 12:54 PM
The first thing I would do is make sure you are running the latest patch version of RealBand.

Then, I would make sure you are running RealBand "as administrator". Then bring up RealBand and in the options screen, make sure it is set to save files as .SEQ by default. Also, make sure that your paths are properly set for the BIAB, RealTracks, and RealDrums locations.

Then "open" your BIAB file (whether SGU or MGU) in RealBand. Once all the tracks have generated, I would go ahead and save the arrangement as a .SEQ file. Test that you can play the file.

If those things don't work, then do a factory reset of RealBand (which will require re-setting up your sound card and other settings).
Posted By: Lloyd S Re: Problem realband - 08/23/17 02:23 PM
Curly:

This should really be posted in the RealBand Forum as it's not necessarily a Wish List item.

LLOYD S
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Problem realband - 08/24/17 12:32 AM
"I wish it wouldn't crash" crazy

You can set Options > Preferences > Song Generation
uncheck > Auto generate song

now open the SGU this will give the chords

now in BB Drag the tracks to DROP WAV then into the RealBand tracks

the tracks with underscore you can also Drag to DROP MID to give the RealChart midi track as well as the WAV track, then into a RealBand track.

Attached picture RB_No_Generate_SGU.jpg
Attached picture BB_RB_Drag-Drop-1100.jpg
© PG Music Forums