PG Music Home
Posted By: eddie1261 Individual drums - 12/30/17 03:48 PM
This may be available already and I just don't know how to find it, but it would be great to have 1/4 note hi hats, snares on 2 and 4, etc.... I know there are a ton of VST drum kits out there but I would like to have it available inside of RB. (Otherwise stated, those drum kit plug ins are expensive and I am very cheap.) When you want to add something to an existing Real Drums track and try to use a drum machine, that splash or crash you may be adding just sounds out of place against the sampled kit in the real drum track.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Individual drums - 12/30/17 05:45 PM
+1

There's ways to do what you described. Heck most of the RealDrums audio files have single hits at the end of the audio files so you can use a sampler to build riffs using the actual drum sounds. But it would be neat to have more than single hits to play with.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Individual drums - 01/01/18 09:43 AM
Been asked for many times, however, except for the specific single hits mentioned that might be usable, currently not available AFAIK.
Posted By: rharv Re: Individual drums - 01/01/18 12:09 PM
For example the end of CountryPopEv16^_110_Style.wma (in the CountryPopEv16 folder, inside BB\Drums folder) has these hits.

If you set Tempo to 110 to match the file, and open the wma in RB, they will start about measure 649.
Or 23:38:00 as a time marker.

You can copy them out and use as samples to add the sound you want.
At least you have the same kit's snare, or hihat or cymbal that you are trying to match.
© PG Music Forums