PG Music Home
Posted By: SelligJH Import Audio and Video from Lesson Videos - 02/04/18 06:47 PM
It would be helpful to import not only the Audio but the Video portion of a lesson video that I own. Then import the chords to BIAB while syncing the audio and video, not just the Audio. It would help me to understand what the guitarist or teacher is doing.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Import Audio and Video from Lesson Videos - 02/10/18 07:57 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Have you had a play around with the "Video" section of BIAB (see the image below)?

With my 2018 Windows version of the program, I can load videos using the 1, 2 shown below. (Quicktime needs to be installed on the computer.)

If your BIAB layout is different from mine, CTRL+T will toggle between standard and full-screen views.

Regards,
Noel

Attached picture video in BIAB.JPG
Posted By: jford Re: Import Audio and Video from Lesson Videos - 02/13/18 12:16 PM
Noel, I don't work a lot with video, but I can't remember. Does it have to be Quicktime specifically (as that is somewhat of a dead product now), or will it just read you Windows default video application (which would make more sense)? For example, I have found that I like to use the video player that comes with the K-Lite Codec package and have made that my default video player.

Just curious (as I also still have QuickTime on my computer, because, darn it, I bought QuickTime Pro many years ago).
I haven't looked to verify but I remember reading one of the new features in 2018 was to change the video viewer from Quicktime to something else.
© PG Music Forums