PG Music Home
As I read the manual I keep thinking I must be seeing a copy of the Windows manual partially updated to Mac, with the obvious things (screenshots) swapped out.

1. Run Band-in-a-Box directly from hard drive. (About 8 GB hard disk space required, assuming you install SynthMaster and the Sforzando sample banks, close to 0 GB otherwise.)

SynthMaster sample banks: Are these a thing in the mac version? Where do I find the synthmaster plugin?

The main point of this point I quoted, the ability to run directly from external hard drive IS true of the mac version right?
Sforzando does exist in the mac install I have. Just curious about SynthMaster.

Update: It was there. Somehow took a while before it was picked up by the vst scanning I guess inside BIAB.
There are many things still missing in the Mac version but you should have SynthMaster, and Sforzando has a pretty big library now with playable RealTracks and Drums that can be installed on another drive if you are running the biab app from there.
I think that's why most other companies use crossplatform programming so you get the identical features at the same time on Mac and Win and not 6 months+ apart.
© PG Music Forums