PG Music Home
Posted By: Edward Buckley Lead Sheet view avalible yet? - 04/14/11 08:29 PM
Hi,

I really want to crossgrade to the Mac version, BUT.....the lead sheet view is a must for my uses. Is this available yet, if not, when??

Thanks,
Ed
Posted By: simplysax Re: Lead Sheet view avalible yet? - 04/15/11 06:46 AM
No, unfortunatly not
Posted By: Svenne Re: Lead Sheet view avalible yet? - 04/16/11 10:37 AM
If I need the sheet from any track displayed while I play along, I choose print and preview.
On a 27" Imac display there's plenty of room to have booth BIAB and the sheet open at the same time.
Works quite well, but not as good as the PC version.
Posted By: geppert Re: Lead Sheet view avalible yet? - 04/16/11 05:14 PM

This is really disappointing. After all the evolution of Mac upgrades you would think they would have this fixed by now?

Svenne's solution is the same as I use.

Quick question .... is there a way to show/print JUST the chord names and NOT the associated notes ....??? In some songs the notes (for the chords) obscure the chord names. I'd post a pix to show but I don't see a way to post pix here?
Posted By: Svenne Re: Lead Sheet view avalible yet? - 04/16/11 07:00 PM
You can select what you want to be displayed in the print options dialog.
Posted By: geppert Re: Lead Sheet view avalible yet? - 04/17/11 06:26 AM

Ah yes ...... perfect thanks.
Posted By: ericdano Re: Lead Sheet view avalible yet? - 04/23/11 03:09 AM
Quote:

This is really disappointing. After all the evolution of Mac upgrades you would think they would have this fixed by now?

Well there is the Leadsheet thing. They also have never included the Ear Training thing that the Windows version has (or had, I haven't used the Windows version in a LONG TIME). AND, when you do a Open By Song Title, it won't traverse sub folders. I've complained about this for years, and nada. I have 10,000 some BinaB songs! On the windows version it traverses the sub folders.......

Oh well......I still think the program is unique and amazing and one of the best on my computer
© PG Music Forums