PG Music Home
Posted By: David Simmons 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) - 02/19/12 03:56 PM
Don't forget the Mac users. We are still waiting.... 2012 As the song says "Don't let me down"
Posted By: JayO Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) - 02/20/12 09:22 PM
Hopefully the "Help!" call for beta testers goes out soon, so PG can "Get by with a little help from their friends"...
Then again, "Tomorrow never knows".

Sorry couldn't resist.

Hopefully it will be soon !

- Jay
Posted By: stevenz Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) - 03/10/12 03:28 AM
Hope its worth waiting for and not just a superficial dressing up.
Posted By: stevenz Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) - 04/13/12 03:57 AM
Yep, just a superficial dressing up! Nothing to get the Mac version anywhere near the Windows version. After
using BIAB for 15 years, I give up!
Posted By: Svenne Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) - 04/13/12 11:04 AM
Pssst! BIAB 2012 for mac
Lots of new features and RealTracks...Yes.....
Posted By: nonchai Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) - 04/13/12 09:09 PM
So still no plugin support for OSX in 2012 ?

Do we have to export the raw guitar track audio to disk and then import into a DAW to apply the Amplitube CS plugin processing ?

What a bodge....
Posted By: Lubomir Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) - 04/18/12 08:25 PM
I can't describe my frustration!We've been cheated again!I didn't know that there is that BIG GAP between the both versions(PC&Mac),before,while waiting for the video demo for Mac,I browse through the windows one....oh,my goodness.I could never believe it ,until I saw it.So,tell me,mr Gannon,why is so? Why this discrimination for Mac users?Why we are not as good as Windows users?:-((((
Posted By: Fried Rich Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) - 04/20/12 03:33 AM
I dunno, I just wouldn't ever think to finish a project in BB. Don't most people export the tracks anyhow to do the final effects and mixing?

What I do do, and love, is get amazing backing tracks from BB. The hardest thing is that there are so many excellent musicians to choose from.

OK, I agree that it might be nice to have all of the Windows featurs, but I don't know if I'd really use them. Seems to me that some of them are just feature bloat after 20 or so great years of BB development. But if you really think you need all of those Windows features, Parallels is only $79.

Anyhow, my glass is at least half full, probably more.
© PG Music Forums