PG Music Home
Posted By: Amissima Where are my Real Tracks?! - 03/13/12 09:37 AM
Missing some real tracks that I have downloaded from PG Music. They are in the folder "Real Tracks" and I can play them in iTunes, but not in BAIB. When I for example choose "guitar fingerpicking 065", I get "guitar fingerpicking 085" instead. Same with "guitar strumming 065", "guitar fingerpicking 165", and so on ...

Anyone have a solution ...?
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Where are my Real Tracks?! - 03/13/12 05:24 PM
Hello,

Quote:

When I for example choose "guitar fingerpicking 065", I get "guitar fingerpicking 085" instead

In the RealTracks Preferences there is a setting - "allow auto-realtracks substitution based on tempo". So if your song is closer to 85 bpm, then that one would get swapped. You can tell if this is happening if you see a "~" symbol beside the instrument on the main screen.

Or are some of the RealTracks showing up as N/A in the RealTracks Picker when you expect them to be there?
Posted By: Amissima Re: Where are my Real Tracks?! - 03/14/12 11:23 PM
Svar till:

So if your song is closer to 85 bpm, then that one would get swapped.

Hello and tanks for the fast reply!
Well, that did the trick. I didn´t know about that. It was really driving me mad
I was trying to mix both fingerpicking 065 and 085 in the same song to see the effect of it.
Very grateful for the answer
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Where are my Real Tracks?! - 03/16/12 05:13 PM
Yes, and another way of getting the exact one you want is to set the song tempo to the same tempo as the RT, then generate it, then freeze it, and change the tempo and the original RT will stay.

BTW, if you use 2 or more of the same RT, they will each be unique, using the Same But Different feature.
Posted By: Amissima Re: Where are my Real Tracks?! - 03/24/12 10:56 PM
Wow! BIAB is even more amazing than I thought. I tried both ways and it worked. Why not make a tutorial for BIAB? I'm sure that there are many secrets that many do not know about. If you don´t have time, ask MacProVideo to make one for you. I have bought several tutorials from them and they are excellent.
© PG Music Forums