PG Music Home
Posted By: AndyPipkin Is Fretlight coming to Mac BIAB? - 10/30/14 12:46 AM
Hi,

I am a fretlight owner and was pleased to see you have added Fretlight support to BIAB, yet it is only currently to the Windows version.

Is there plans to add this feature to the Mac version?
If so, when is it likely to be available?

Thanks
Posted By: yoharry Re: Is Fretlight coming to Mac BIAB? - 10/31/14 02:06 AM
I asked the same question, I was told to contact PG music (The makers of Band in a Box) and here is their reply:

Hi,

Sorry, we're never able able to offer any information about the features in future versions until that future version is released.

Have you posted a request for this feature in the Wishlist section of the forums yet? The folks who make these decisions see anything that gets posted there, that's how they find out what users would like to see added or changed.

It'll be a while before Band-in-a-Box 2015 is released for Mac (sometime in the new year), so this is a good time to start posting requests. smile
Thank you
Kent
PG Music

It kinda drives me nuts that software companies tend to put out a PC version first then delay the MAC version till much later. Guess they aren't interested in us MAC users business.
Posted By: AndyPipkin Re: Is Fretlight coming to Mac BIAB? - 10/31/14 10:15 PM
Thanks for the info.

Yes it seems mad to ignore Mac users considering the market share of Apple products is increasing all the time.

We are no longer a tiny minority but are still treated as such.

Apple wouldn't be one of the wealthiest companies in the world if they weren't selling a shedload of computers.
© PG Music Forums