PG Music Home
Big Notes Mode is a button on the Notation toolbar in Band-in-a-Box which changes the display of the notation! When you select this button, the program displays notation with larger font size and note names within note heads.
(Press the button again to return to the normal size.)
I can't get Big Notes Mode to toggle off after I turn it on in RealBand 2018 (build 5). When I click on the Big Notes Mode icon, it toggles from big notes with note names inside them to even bigger notes with note names inside them. I can't get it to return to the original note size with no note names. I've even tried to quit RealBand and restart the application, but the Big Notes Mode seems to be stuck on! I'm running RealBand under Windows 7. I don't see this issue with BIAB 2018, only RealBand.
Please advise. Thanks.
Posted By: w Re: #TipTuesday - Big Notes Mode in Band-in-a-Box - 04/13/18 02:56 PM
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
<b>Big Notes Mode</b> is a button on the Notation toolbar in Band-in-a-Box which changes the display of the notation! When you select this button, the program displays notation with larger font size and note names within note heads.
<i>(Press the button again to return to the normal size.)</i>

Perhaps screen shots of the exact location of the BIG NOTES button may be helpful for those new to Mac Band .
© PG Music Forums