PG Music Home
Did you know that there are over 250 "Direct Input" Guitar & Bass based RealTracks?

With these Direct Input RealTracks you can customize the RealTracks by generating clean tracks inside Band-in-a-Box, and then inside your DAW (GarageBand, Logic etc.), generating amp and pedal F/X using the Guitar Amp Simulator that is included (AmpliTube CS) with Band-in-a-Box.

Check out this video to see how the feature works: youtu.be/d-bBytTT3RI

Note: The Direct Input tracks are identified by the letter "y" under the "D*" column in the RealTracks Picker. To use the DI version of the RealTracks instrument you check the "Direct Input" checkbox.
I noticed it said to uncheck the "Acid info" option in the rendering before moving to daw, why is that important?
I've just spoken with the voice in this video and his explanation was:

It's important because if you leave apple loops / acid info checked when you export to DAW, the audio will stretch to match the current tempo or key of the project in your DAW. So assuming that you don't want your audio automatically stretched or pitch shifted, you would leave it unchecked.
There are instances that this won't happen in your DAW, but it's safer to leave it unchecked just in case.
Very good to know. I was aware of the fixed time thing, hadn't considered the pitch aspect.
So far I've never had an issue due to leaving this checked, but if it happens then at least now I know where to look first, thanks cool
© PG Music Forums