PG Music Home
Posted By: Jimi Lives Not creating new lines at part markers - 12/12/15 03:50 PM
This is driving me crazy, new user here and have watched countless videos and seems I am doing it right but I can not get the chord sheet to gray out unused bars, and when I create a new part marker its not going to a new line (so lets say i have a 6 bar part, there should be two grayed out boxes after and new part on next line)
I'm afraid you have seen a biab for windows video
your kidding me, so the biab for mac just creates one long run on? This would seem a pretty big omission as it makes writing parts a lot messier, which is what I want to do and then use the song form editor, and although I do like the song form editor it would be nice to call the parts intro,verse,chorus then put it together.
btw sorry to sound like I am blaming you, thanks for taking the time to respond lol.
Posted By: wbe Re: Not creating new lines at part markers - 12/16/15 04:07 PM
In fact , the feature to structure the chords is only available in the Windows-version. I couldn't believe it too, when I discovered this difference between the two versions. PGMusic has not the capacity to make the Mac-version equal to the Windows-version.
Posted By: WildWill3 Re: Not creating new lines at part markers - 02/05/16 02:00 AM
So this is total BS! I spent about 4 hours trying to figure out how to do what I could do with one click on my PC version and now I find out that it just can't be done at all on a Mac. This is totally unsatisfactory. The chord sheets look like total giberish if you can't put in line breaks to separate the parts!!

PG Music - FIX THIS!!!!
© PG Music Forums