PG Music Home
Are you a Band-in-a-Box and Pro Tools user? Have you seen our video, Using Band-in-a-Box to Supercharge Pro Tools?

Watch it now to learn how the powerful combination of Band-in-a-Box® and Pro Tools can boost your music creativity:

If you've worked with these programs together, share your experience with us!
I work in a similar way in Cubase 9. The results are amazing although I prefer Superior Drummer for the drums. This gives more freedom with regards to sounds and groves, fills and breaks.
The only annoying thing (and that has been hidden in the video)is the waiting time for re-generation and render.
A real big step forward, at least for my way working, would be if BiaB could sync to Cubase (Master - Slave).

KR
Smallchamber
I combine Band-in-aBox with Pro Tools all the time. However, there are some flaws with the setup. First, the Real Tracks randomly generate riffs and octaves and there is no way to tell Band in a Box what position you want the chords and bass line to play, which is a big need with backing tracks. Second, in the video, you are using the Mac version and posting this in the Windows section of the form when you should be posting this in the Mac version. Third, you are using Pro Tools LE which is about four years outdated. Last, you need to update you version of Band in a Box in the video.
I've moved this to the Mac forum - thank you for noticing that!
© PG Music Forums