PG Music Home
Posted By: Slick Salmon BIAB for iPad - 12/05/17 09:22 PM
Can someone please point me to either directions or a video that describes how to establish an active connection between BIAB on my iPad and BIAB on my Mac? I can download files from one to the other using the procedure found here (http://www.pgmusic.com/support.iphone.mac.htm), but I haven't succeeded in establishing an active connection that allows me to use use my iPad as a remote controller.
Posted By: babarton Re: BIAB for iPad - 12/06/17 10:19 AM
I saw you stumped some of the Windoze users with this question, too. Might be good to contact technical support on this issue.
Posted By: Slick Salmon Re: BIAB for iPad - 12/06/17 11:55 AM
Originally Posted By: babarton
I saw you stumped some of the Windoze users with this question, too. Might be good to contact technical support on this issue.

Yeah, they sent me over here. Hard to believe no one on the Forum has addressed this issue. Seems pretty basic.
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: BIAB for iPad - 12/06/17 04:41 PM
Hi Slick Salmon,

Band-in-a-Box for iOS doesn't act as a remote control for Band-in-a-Box on Windows or Mac, that's a completely different app (BB Remote), which only works with the Windows version.

With the Band-in-a-Box iOS app and Band-in-a-Box for Mac, you'll create songs using your computer, and transfer them to the iOS app as described in the tutorial. There's no Band-in-a-Box Server app on the Mac, so there won't be any kind of active connection.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: Slick Salmon Re: BIAB for iPad - 12/07/17 10:31 AM
OK, thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize it was a completely different app.
Posted By: Island Soul Re: BIAB for iPad - 12/07/17 01:22 PM
Originally Posted By: Kent - PG Music
Hi Slick Salmon,

Band-in-a-Box for iOS doesn't act as a remote control for Band-in-a-Box on Windows or Mac, that's a completely different app (BB Remote), which only works with the Windows version.

With the Band-in-a-Box iOS app and Band-in-a-Box for Mac, you'll create songs using your computer, and transfer them to the iOS app as described in the tutorial. There's no Band-in-a-Box Server app on the Mac, so there won't be any kind of active connection.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music

Only Windows?! Are you seriously trying to tick off Mac users? Seriously, do you only make the Mac version because there are Mac users?!
© PG Music Forums