PG Music Home
Posted By: w What real tracks instruments do i have... SOLVED ? - 12/24/17 12:30 PM
Is there a listing of the choice of real tracks instruments available for selection in Mac 2017 ?

I know there is/are the standard/basic bass, piano, guitar, drum instruments .

Also by typing in the instrument i would like to use when setting up real tracks will provide a choice or the Not Available answer. Most of the time that it comes up zilch. Surely there must be a listing or a more sophisticated method of selection from a listing of instruments rather than typing/searching over and over and over.

For example, any Flugel Horns, timpani drums, zither, jewish harp ...

The programme has as What styles do i have.... and perhaps it should also have What real instruments do i have...
RealTracks are contained in folders. Get a directory listing of the folders nested inside the RealTracks folder.
Posted By: w Re: What real tracks instruments do i have... - 12/24/17 07:01 PM
Excellent hint Mr. Jim Fogle.

Fantastic because i finally found the Koto, also called kin, long Japanese board zither having 13 silk strings and movable bridges.

Now i will have to find a Mac application programme to prepare/print off a directory listing of the RealTracks folder.

I should now mark the topic solved.

Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
RealTracks are contained in folders. Get a directory listing of the folders nested inside the RealTracks folder.
© PG Music Forums