PG Music Home
Posted By: Nomi Update to BiaB 2018 - 04/12/18 05:55 PM
Hi,

looking forward to the coming 2018 version for the Mac, I should be grateful if someone could clarify somewhat. In the last years I have always updated to the latest audiophile edition of the Mac version together with 49 Packs, and I will do so this year. By and by, I have lost the overview of the content of my packages ordered.

My questions:

• When I will install the 2018 version: Do I have to download the content of former 49 Packages from my account, as far as available, and will the content be audiophile or compressed? (I suppose that only the latest additional package will be part of the shipment).

• Would PG music make available the content of former ordered additional packages which are nowadays not available from the customer's account, compressed or audiophile?

Thanks in advance for your reply (and please apologize if my school-English is not so correct; it's more than 40 years ago, that I practised).

Nomi
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: Update to BiaB 2018 - 04/12/18 08:19 PM
Hi Nomi,

We're never able to provide specifics about anything that hasn't been released yet, but I can tell you that all content from previous years, including 49-PAKs, is generally included with the UltraPAK or higher (this includes the Audiophile), and any RealTracks on an Audiophile hard drive would be uncompressed.

You won't need to download anything, it'll all be on the Audiophile drive.

If there was anything from a previous version that needed to be downloaded, we'd be happy to provide links, but that won't be necessary if you purchase the Audiophile.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: Nomi Re: Update to BiaB 2018 - 04/13/18 01:04 PM
Thank you!

Nomi
Posted By: Island Soul Re: Update to BiaB 2018 - 04/18/18 01:10 PM
Originally Posted By: Kent - PG Music
Hi Nomi,

We're never able to provide specifics about anything that hasn't been released yet, but I can tell you that all content from previous years, including 49-PAKs, is generally included with the UltraPAK or higher (this includesrthe Aud
If there was anything from a previous version that needed to be downloaded, we'd be happy to provide links, but that won't be necessary if you purchase the Audiophile.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music

Why can't you tell us about BIAB 2018 for Mac. Since it's alread four month behind the Windows version, we should have some details about it. Also, if you could please consider 2018 to be the first year you inculde real band with BIAB 2018 for Mac, I would tell everyone I know that BIAB is a must to own.
© PG Music Forums