PG Music Home
Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac is currently only available in English, but that didn't stop this Danish company, www.guitaren.dk/, from creating an unboxing video!

They love that Band-in-a-Box® is so portable when you order the UltraPAK pre-installed on a hard drive!
(...and so do we!!!)
Et "Orchestra in en æske" - Hvor nydeligt! smile
No idea what the post above me is saying l.o.l. however.

Amazing its going/gone global.
I didn't understand a word of that, but I think maybe he was complaining about how well you guys package things.
After all, it took him the first 4 minutes of an 8 minute video to get it out off the Fedex envelope. Ha !! laugh laugh
(Sorry I couldn't resist. blush )

Very cool to see folks from all over the globe enjoying BIAB though !

- Jay
Well, I understood every word (my initial comment is about how neat it sounds when he translates the name of the program directly into danish), and he is genuinely excited about getting the new version for he hasn't had one for several years.
Apparently a proper review of it is coming too, so this channel may be well worth watching cool

Oh, and by the way, he wishes PG a happy 30th anniversary... for those "first 4 minutes" he was under the impression it was just around 20 years or so! grin
my initial comment is about how neat it sounds when he translates the name of the program directly into danish), and he is genuinely excited about getting the new version.

No insult intended we are amazed, and dumbfounded to see the effect globally biab is having.

When you think of sony and a lot of big names etc , And all they could have done for us, where are they in the league of B.I.A.B.
YOU DO IT WELL SIR
Band in a lunchbox,-delicious! Kan ikke rigtig gennemskue accenten.
Originally Posted By: Svenne
Kan ikke rigtig gennemskue accenten.
Jeg er slet ikke sikker på at han er 'rigtigt' danks, hvis du forstår hvad jeg mener. Hans dialekt lyder næsten lidt for "klar", ikke? Han ku ligesåvel være islandsk! laugh
Højst sandsynligt. Han udtaler "æ" korrekt, det er ellers sjældent, man hører det. Ikke fordi "æ" lyden er specielt smuk :-). Ved ikke om I har "æ" lyden på islandsk?
Originally Posted By: Svenne
Ved ikke om I har "æ" lyden på islandsk?
Nej, det gør vi faktiskt ikke, så det er altså ret usandsynligt at han i virkeligheden er islandsk - men det var jo også kun min lille vits wink

Ret mysteriskt, hva? Måske jeg bare går og spør ham ligeud! grin
Saved me the trouble of asking my daughter whose fluent in Danish. Thanks!
Well, I've only mentioned a couple of things he said, so maybe you should ask your daughter for the rest of it wink
Icelander

What do you mean you don't think he is real..?.
Originally Posted By: beatmaster
Icelander

What do you mean you don't think he is real..?.
Presuming you're referring to the exchanges between me and Svenne (which in hindsight perhaps didn't need to be in danish, but it's just too much fun when i can get the chance to not always use english online) - we were simply wondering if the guy who talks in that clip is actually from Denmark himself, since his danish sounds a little "off".
That's all, really, he is absolutely 'real', as you put it.
© PG Music Forums