PG Music Home
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/ba704a10e
Good job, sorry to hear about Kibble.
Nicely done, Moo! Mind you, I would have thought 'Old Shep' by Elvis would have been more fitting... NOI
Moo,
What a loving tribute to Kibble the wolf. I'm saying a prayer for you that love will comfort your heart. In time the pain and sadness you're feeling now will yield to the sweet memories of all the good times you shared with Kibble whose love will be a part of you always. But right now, I know those words sound hollow with that big hole in your heart and in your house. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sincerely,
Quote:

Moo,
What a loving tribute to Kibble the wolf. I'm saying a prayer for you that love will comfort your heart. In time the pain and sadness you're feeling now will yield to the sweet memories of all the good times you shared with Kibble whose love will be a part of you always. But right now, I know those words sound hollow with that big hole in your heart and in your house. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sincerely,

What a beautiful thing to write. I am touched. Moo, my sentiments exactly
Hello Moo,

So sorry to hear about your dog.
What a great song and your singing has so much improved over the last few years. Have you had singing lessons?

Regards
Jan
Hey, Moohead -

I'm sorry that your dog passed. This was a great tribute song and you did a wonderful job on this difficult song.
moo..
so sorry to hear bout your dog.
we just lost ours after a long battle tryin to save him.
cried zillions of tears.
god bless.
Thanks everyone for your words of comfort. No singing lessons...just a better soundcard!

My puppy Cosmo Da Woof is comforting me through these tough times. He is now 6 months old, and realizes it's just him now.

We are all lucky to be alive.
Thanks everyone for your words of comfort. No singing lessons...just a better soundcard!

My puppy Cosmo Da Woof is comforting me through these tough times. He is now 6 months old, and realizes it's just him now.

We are all lucky to be alive. Thanks again.

Moo
When I die, if there are no dogs in heaven, I want to go whereever they go.
© PG Music Forums