PG Music Home
Posted By: furry Wishing everyone a happy new year - 12/31/11 12:35 PM
Just thought I'd pop on and wish everyone a very happy, healthy & prosperous 2012 wherever you are.
Some of you will be into the new year already and others well behind us of course.
Thanks for all the friendship & fun here's to the next 12 months.
Posted By: Luiz Dias Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 12/31/11 12:59 PM
me too
best wishes for all
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 12/31/11 01:54 PM
Wow New Years in Rio ,bet that's Fun Luiz ! Hope everyone has a Happy Year too !
Posted By: filkertom Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 12/31/11 02:28 PM
Yep, may 2012 be much better to us all. {Big Damn Manly Hugs}
Posted By: silvertones Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 12/31/11 02:30 PM
Quote:

Yep, may 2012 be much better to us all. {Big Damn Manly Hugs}

Ditto that one!
Posted By: MarioD Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 12/31/11 05:34 PM
Yes, All have a Happy and Safe New Year
Posted By: John Conley Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 12/31/11 07:07 PM
My New Year's Resolution is "Have. Fun. and LMAO".
Posted By: Kevin Woolley Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 12/31/11 07:36 PM
Well our New Year will happen in about 2 and a half hours time.

Best of everything for 2012 and may you all be richly blessed.

Kevin
Posted By: cchallum Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 12/31/11 07:53 PM
Wishing everyone the very best year yet in 2012!!

Cecil
Posted By: yjoh Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/01/12 04:27 AM
It's already 2012 here. I watched the the fireworks from Sydney on TV. They were terrific!

Happy New Year Everyone!
Posted By: jford Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/01/12 05:13 AM
Happy new year, everybody!
Posted By: Sundance Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/01/12 05:26 AM
Best wishes for a wonderful New Year ya'll!
Posted By: DrDan Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/01/12 05:44 AM
Happy New Years Every One!
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/01/12 06:04 AM
Happy New Year to all on the forum. Best of luck in 2012!
Posted By: Mick Emery Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/01/12 03:04 PM
Happy New Year! I wish you all good health, happiness & prosperity.

Mick
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/01/12 03:16 PM
As we conclude our last trip around the sun and prepare for the next go-round, it is customary to reflect on the previous year's significance.

There have been some really good events and some really bad events in 2011. Here on the forum people rallied around friends whose circumstances were reeling from illness, floods, finances, fires and the passing of loved ones. The support of friends is a good thing.

At times we expressed differing opinions about faith, politics, even musical preferences... but in the end it remained friendly and we were all introduced to opinions we might not have considered otherwise. I think discussion is a good thing.

Every day huge amounts of time were dedicated to the task of offering help to new and old users who were bogged down over one obstacle or another. The willingness to help others is a good thing.

I feel blessed to be a part of this community, and I thank Peter Gannon and company for making the forum and the wonderful products available to us all. I hope your next trip around the sun will be made in the presence of friends.
Posted By: pikeyh Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/01/12 03:21 PM
Yes take care and have a good healthy and happy new year everyone....Ade
Posted By: John Conley Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/01/12 03:21 PM
Thanks for that Pat. I almost freaking cried it was so nice. It was pretty true, I'll give it the thumbs up.

What Pat said.

ROTFLol
Posted By: Ian Fraser Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/01/12 05:47 PM
Me too, Pat. And thanks Furry up there in your Highlands - any snow yet?

Thanks everyone for being there to lend support as called upon.

May the Muse shine upon you in the coming year - Cheers All

Ian
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/02/12 01:29 AM
Hugs and Good Wishes to all!
Posted By: furry Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/13/12 11:42 AM
The year's started off pretty badly here. In October we had to put our dog to sleep who was coming up for 16. He developed a cancerous growth on his nose and was causing him problems breathing. Our cat now has kydney failure and I doubt if she'll last the month.
She would have been 20 yrs old this years as well.

On a brighter note, I've been asked to do some backing tracks for a Scottish singer now living in Australia. She's asked if I can do some songs for her written by the late Robert Burns. I've agreed on condition that she records a song or two of my own later this year Heh heh heh. Not a great songwriter I admite but I have written a couple and she also wants to sing Farewell to Kintail, so between myself & a good friend we've written some lyrics for this tune.
Oh well back to work
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/13/12 12:31 PM
Sorry to hear about your pets ,my oldest dog has a growth on his nose . Hope it gets better for the rest of your year Furry !
Posted By: furry Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/13/12 03:48 PM
Thanks Tommy, I'd get your dog checked by a vet. Thay can operate on a growth if it's caught in time. They said ours was too old to go through it.
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/14/12 12:53 AM
Furry,

sorry to hear that the new year has started off with the death of one old friend, and the impending loss of another. It hurts to lose a friend, even the little fuzzy kind. But you took good care of them during the time they were committed to your care, and that's all any of us can do. I sincerely hope that these losses don't steal away any of your happiness during the time you have left on the planet.

I was glad to see that there was also good news for the new year... good call bartering for her participation on your songs! I hope we'll get to hear the final result after you've finalized your deal and recorded your songs
Posted By: furry Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/14/12 06:10 PM
Thanks Pat, we put her to sleep this afternoon. She didn't seem to be in any distress, but the vet did say her kidneys were pretty far gone.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Wishing everyone a happy new year - 01/14/12 07:29 PM
Sorry to hear about your sad news Graham, kep your head up as things will no doubt get better as the new year progresses.

Later,
© PG Music Forums