PG Music Home
Echo Audio here.
Mitch

I'm using an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8R. No problems with it so far.

Kevin
Tascam US-122
Line 6 UX1 with Gearbox program.
I use a M-Audio 1st version Mobile-Pre USB on my PC(paid $25 w free shipping eBay), but my Macbook is looking for a new one. It works for playback on the Mac, but didn't have a working driver for dual core.
I use an Audigy 2 ZS Notebook card. With the KX drivers I get:
1. 6 separate outs for the band
2. 2 outs for effects return. The card is also my reverb unit
3. Hi pass & low pass filters so that all Freq. above 100Hz go to the left channel & below 100Hz go to the right channel. Built in crossover.
4. gates on all instruments & more really.
This for live.
Tascam US 800 here, but in all honesty, I use my old M-Audio 24/96 PCI card 90% of the time still.
I use my Tyros for midi out via it's USb port.
I use an older SC-8820 for my midi in via it's USb port.
I have a midi win controller hooked into the Sc-8820 via the midi in jack.

Tim
currently using the built-in audio interface that comes with some Behringer mixers. However, it limits me to lower res recording than is possible, and I've been looking for an m-audio fast track pro.

update: I just noticed that mt M-audio Ozone keyboard has a built-in audio interface, so that may become my best option that doesn't require new money
Audiophile 192 internal PCI Card - works great with Win 7 (well, I mean it does what I need it to do, YMMV)
I have a couple of different Edirol USB-Audio and USB-MIDI interfaces. They work quite well - however, I don't know how they compare to the others but they do the job.
Thanks for the input guys !
I love my Edirol UA-4FX. I understand they have been discontinued, grab one if you can, it is a pretty amazing unit for the money.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--EDIUA4FX

Rob
Quote:

I love my Edirol UA-4FX. I understand they have been discontinued, grab one if you can, it is a pretty amazing unit for the money.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--EDIUA4FX

Rob

Ditto. Got mine when I got the Ketron SD2. Nary a problem with either.

Stan
© PG Music Forums